At 360, this is at the heart of what we do. However, we don't have a pre-arranged list of solutions or a one-size-fits-all plan. Instead, we take the time to get to know your company, your product or service, and the overall marketplace. We review your current marketing plan, your website and your sales strategy. Only then do we offer our ideas for reaching new customers, which may incorporate any of the following:
- Direct Marketing – A successful direct marketing campaign includes several elements: mailing, telemarketing, face-to-face meetings and e-mail.
- Websites – Whether your website is used primarily for marketing or for ecommerce, 360 has years of experience building website solutions for hundreds of companies.
- SEO – Search engines deliver up to 50% of the typical website's new traffic. We'll make the keyword and content changes that will help more customers find you on the first page of Google and Bing. Our search engine strategy incorporates specific keywords, meta tags, links, promotions and cross links.
- Video – Video is a highly effective medium for communicating messages to both new and existing customers. 360 has experience in corporate video production, and will help you write, produce and edit a professional, yet affordable, video using the latest technology.
- Event Planning/Tradeshow Marketing – Trade shows are an effective way to reach a number of targeted prospects in one convenient location. Our meeting planning program includes following up with prospects before, during and after the event. And if you need extra help at the event, 360 has trained personnel that can assist you onsite.
- Public Relations – Public relations builds awareness and credibility for your brand. From simple press releases to contributed articles to tradeshow and event appearances, there are a multitude of methods available to reach customers and prospects, and build positive media coverage for your business.
- Turning Ideas into Action – Many companies have a solid marketing plan in place, but they just don't execute it as efficiently as they should. 360 is ready to step in and get your unfinished projects completed and launched.
360 offers a selection of pricing plans for your convenience. You can select being billed either hourly, per project, or with a retainer. Choose the solution that works best for you. However, all initial consultations are free – so there's never a charge for meeting with us to determine if we are the right company for your needs.
If you have questions, or you believe 360 might be a good fit for your technology needs, we invite you to contact us with questions or to schedule an appointment.Click here to contact us for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your needs.