This special protection is necessary because of the risk that is sometimes inherent in your profession. While violent situations are rare, sometimes a court decision can result in threats of retribution. By preventing fast, easy access to this data, cooler heads may prevail.
360's Online Judicial Security Program
Our Judicial Security Program employs exhaustive methods to eliminate personal information online. While publishing this information is already illegal in California and several other states, these restrictions are routinely ignored unless its removal is consistently and aggressively pursued.
Once you have registered for 360's Online Judicial Security Program, you will receive the following benefits:
- Weekly searches across the Internet to identify where your personal information is showing up, along with that of your spouse and residing children.
- A personalized, secure portal where you can report any violations, and review the searches and removals we have done on your behalf.
- Complete contact and follow-up on your behalf with online information providers, databases and websites. We handle all contacts, both electronically and offline through phone calls and letters.
- Searches on Facebook and other social media where you or your family members might be providing identifying information voluntarily.
- Full access by phone (during working hours, or via the portal 24/7) to our security consultants.
360 also provides training and seminars at no costs to those who want to stay off of databases. We help you understand what you can do to better protect yourself and your family, as well as reviewing any current online activity that might be picked up by databases.