The quality of the writing and the organization of copy on websites, marketing materials and new media efforts are absolutely critical. The 360 writing staff includes published authors, former English teachers, an award-winning journalist, creative ad copywriters, accomplished bloggers and experienced SEO and social media professionals on staff, all of whom are ready to put their skills to work for you.
360 can develop content as needed regardless of type and placement.
- Blogs – Blogs have become an essential aspect of online communication, and are outstanding marketing tools to share with customers and prospects. 360 can create blogs in your "voice" on the topics of your choice – or select appropriate topics for you.
- Whitepapers – We can research and write whitepapers that can help position your company as an expert on a particular topic or service.
- Web copy – A great website starts with interesting, well-organized web copy that makes it easy for visitors to find the information they seek.
- Press releases – Press releases are an important public relations tool. 360 can develop topics, draft the copy and release the document on your behalf, following approval of content.
- Emails – Emails are an inexpensive but effective means of contacting customers and prospects. Our email marketing campaigns typically outperform industry averages.
- Brochures – Whether you need a paper brochure to hand out at a tradeshow, or an online brochure to email to prospects, 360 can produce a professional document to your specifications.
- Technical papers – Our writing team can deliver a technical paper on any aspect of your industry.
- Books – 360 can ghostwrite a book for you on a topic of your choice.
Our writing enhances any marketing program, and our experience in a variety of industries makes the process easy for our clients. A short interview is all we need to deliver outstanding copy.
360 offers a selection of pricing plans for your convenience. You can select being billed either hourly, per project, or with a retainer. Choose the solution that works best for you. However, all initial consultations are free – so there's never a charge for meeting with us to determine if we are the right company for your needs.
If you have questions, or you believe 360 might be a good fit for your marketing needs, we invite you to contact us with questions or to schedule an appointment.Click here to contact us for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your needs.