Whether you're ready to introduce a new product, a new location or host an open house, the right type of publicity will get the word out to the right audience. We have the experience and the know-how to help you develop a strategy, budget and execution for a successful event. And when the attendance of members of the media is desired, the situation requires a professional approach.
We'll make sure the right people are there, the right materials are produced and your company is positioned in its most favorable light. We'll make sure that no detail is ignored before, during and after the event.
- Planning - We'll help you develop the goals, theme, schedule of events and complete plan for a successful event.
- Budgeting - Our specialty is doing a lot with limited resources. We'll help you plan a winning event and get the most out of any budget.
- Invitations - Whom do you invite and how do you get them to your event? We'll help you make sure key customers and prospects are on your attendee list. We'll also invite members of the media to cover the event.
- Calendar of events - We'll help you develop a timeline and list of responsibilities for every detail. A successful event is the result of intense planning and completing action items along the way.
- Promotion - We'll help you generate excitement for your event. From direct mail to public relations, our full range of marketing expertise will ensure your event is the talk of the town.
- Follow up - All the right customers and prospects attended, the media featured a story about your product, what could be next? Follow up, follow up, follow up. Create a plan and see it through for follow up with those who attended and those who didn't attend. You won't close sales at the event, you'll do it when you follow up.