Creating a social media page has been likened to throwing a party. To do it successfully you have to invite people to come and give them a reason to stay. Of course, for businesses social media is about more than entertaining – it’s a way to connect with customers and increase sales.
One company began as a community of friends with one thing in common – devotion to Harley-Davidson motorcycles and a love of the open road. The company created an app for Harley riders and asked 360Biz to transform their Facebook page into a more popular online hangout, where visitors could be informed about the benefits of the app, as well as swap stories and tips with other Harley riders.
Our solution needed to accomplish the following tasks:
- Make the Harley-Davidson community aware of the company and its app
- Increase visits, posts and “likes” on their Facebook page
- Give Harley enthusiasts a reason to download the app
The features of the solutions delivered included:
- Researching and writing targeted Facebook posts that would be liked and shared, and would inspire discussion
- An email campaign to motorcycle groups and related businesses, letting them know about the company and inviting them to visit the company’s Facebook page
360 completed every aspect of the project on time and under budget. Among the most notable results:
- Their Facebook page went from 100 followers to more than 10,000 in just 30 days
- A significant increase in application downloads